CF to 50pin 1.8 IDE adapter with case
Name: CF to 50pin 1.8 IDE adapter with case
ST5051 CF to 1.8"HDD adpater with case as 1.8"HDD is an adapter for connecting a compact flash memory card to a 1.8'' host interface, aiming at educational sectors, IT development, and the embedded technology enthusiast to enable the use of a compact flash card as an IDE hard drive.
Specification & Features
- Fully compatible with Compact Flash Type I, Type II and Microdrive.
- Very helpful for embedded system designers and engineers.
- Size of metal case same as 1.8"HDD.
- Plug and play, no driver is needed.
- Master / Slave mode selection.
- female , 50-pin IDE connector .
- You can boot from Dos/Windows/Linux with CF, same as IDE hard drives, but much faster Master/Slave jumper ,with DMA MODE,support CFI/CFII cards.
|Interface:||1.8" IDE female|
|Supported media||Type I/II CF and MicroDrive|
|Maximum Read / Write Speed:||Depends on the media|
|OS Support:||DOS, Windows 3.1, Linux|
|Dimensions:||(W x D x H) - mm|
|Storage Temperature:||-20 °C to + 60 °C|
|Storage Humidity:||5 - 90%|