CF to 50pin 1.8 ZIF adapter with case
Name: CF to 50pin 1.8 ZIF adapter with case
ST4075 CF card To 1.8"ZIF 50pin ATA Adapter with case fo IPOD is an adapter for connecting a compact flash memory card to a 1.8" ZIF host interface, aiming at educational sectors, IT development, and the embedded technology enthusiast to enable the use of a compact flash card as an ZIF hard drive. Designed throught ZIF cable into the ZIF port of any processor board, the small form factor of this adapter can be easily mounted inside any system.
Specification & Features
- Compliant with ZIF specification.
- Fully compatible with Compact Flash Type I, Type II and Microdrive.
- Very helpful for embedded system designers and engineers
- DO NOT support hot-swapping.
- Plug and play, no driver is needed
- Small size same as 1.8" ZIF HDD
- Female zif connector
- You can boot from Dos/Windows/Linux with CF, same as ZIF hard drives, with DMA,UDMA MODE,support CFI/CFII cards
|Interface:||50pin 1.8" ZIF|
|Supported media||Type I/II CF, Micro Drive|
|Maximum Read / Write Speed:||Depends on the media|
|OS Support:||DOS, Windows 3.1, NT, 98SE, Me, 2000, XP, Mac OS 8.6 or higher, Linux|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C to + 75 °C|
|Operating Humidity:||5% - 95% (non condensing)|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 °C to + 85 °C|
|Stoage Humidity:||5% - 95%|