Test your power supply and avoid damage to expensive computer equipment with this ATX, BTX and ITX power supply tester which has a large LCD screen, making it even easier for you to check data.
Simply plug the tester in to your power supply¡¯s 20/24 pin female Molex connector and the LED lights and buzzer will indicate how safe your supply actually is.
- Prevent accidental damage to your computer
- ATX, BTX and ITX compliant
- LCD screen for at-a-glance data information
- Audible and visual alerts
- Quick and simple to use ?§C simply plug in to your power supply
- 20/24 pin connector
- Sturdy casing can withstand knocks and bumps
The ATX, BTX and ITX power supply tester is brand new and packaged and comes with instructions
- Voltage source: 20/24 pin (ATX connector)
- Voltage test: +12V, -12V, +5V, -5V, +3.3V, 5V (stand by), 12V power good
- Connectors: floppy, HDD, CDROM, SATA, 4 pin (P4), 8 pin (Dual-CPU), 6 pin (PCI-Express)
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 6 x 2cm
- Screen dimensions: 4 x 2cm (1.7 x 1")
- weight: 0.095Kgs.