desktop laptop DDR2/DDR3 memory test card
PA-MT32 DDR memory test card for repair laptop and desktop DDR2/DDR3 is a good test tool when DDR memory test card is defective.It can suppport desktop DDR2/DDR3 and laptop DDR2/DDR3 memory card(need extra adapter to desktop DDR).Only with 1pc motherboard ,it can configure which flash chipset is damaged or these lines open circuit,then it is easy to repair the defective DDR memory card. It also can be used to test good working DDR memory card,it will show flash chip quantity,DDR card capacity.
- Work with INTEL G41+ICH7 series motherboards, support desktop and notebook DDR2 and DDR3 DIMMs/SO-DIMMs (you need to buy extra laptop DDR to desktop DDR adapter card from us)
- Support DDR2 with speed 667/800 and DDR3 with speed 800/1066/1333
- Support to test the defect DIMM directly, and doesn’t need to use a good DIMM to assist the test.
- Test time is short, and it supports Fast Test Mode and Full Test Mode. It only needs several seconds to scan out the DIMM soldering problems when working in Fast Test Mode. Even working with Full Test mode, it can finish to test a 1G size DIMM in two or three minutes. For the DIMM, which passes the Full Test, it usually is able to boot the computer successfully.
- It uses LCD to display the DIMM main parameters and the DIMM test result. And uses can get that information easily.
- It can configure the DIMM test parameter automatically based all the various motherboards and DIMMs combinations so that all test can be run under optimized way.
- Package content: 1x test card , 2x bios chipset (1pc for BGA, 1pc for Dip)
- Verified motherboard Part-Number
1. MSI G41M-P43 Combo (DDR3+DDR2) --- Recommendation
2. ASUS P5G41T-M LX (DDR3) --- Recommendation
3. ONDATA G41C+ (DDR3+DDR2)
4. ASUS P5G41C-M LX (DDR3+DDR2)
5. GIGABYTE GA-P41-ES3G (DDR2)
- Recommended CPU
1. INTEL E3300: 2.50GHz/1M/800MHz/LGA775
1. INTEL E3400: 2.60GHz/1M/800MHz/LGA775
2. INTEL E5800: 3.20GHz/2M/800MHz/LGA775
3. INTEL E6700: 3.20GHz/2M/1066MHz/LGA775
Want to know how it works,pls see beblow video:
Question 1：What the differences are between Memory Test Card and the pure software memory test software.
Answer：Difference-1: test methodology is different
- Memory Test Card uses a patent technology to test the memory by programming the memory controller in G41 chipset directly so that DIMM can be test in a very early stage.
- Pure software memory test software needs the motherboard boot successfully first, then it boots from U-disk or hard-disk or others equipments for test.
Difference-2: Display mode is different
- Regarding of a defective DIMM or a no defect DIMM, Memory Test Card uses its LCDs to show the DIMM information and test result when motherboard is power up.
- Pure software memory test software uses monitor to show information. Before it can use monitor, the motherboard need to boot successfully first since monitor needs to use DIMM space for configuration and display. So when you use some bad DIMM, in most of time, the monitor will not be able to show any message.
Difference-3: Pure software memory test software needs to use a no defect DIMM to assist the test
- Memory Test Card doesn’t need to use a no defect DIMM to assist the test, and it can test the defective DIMM directly.
- Because of the above two reasons, Pure software memory test software needs to boot successfully before it is run, so it needs to use a no defective DIMM to try to assist the motherboard to boot.
Question 2：Why Memory Test Card must use specified Memory Test BIOS, and can’t use Monitor to show message.
Answer：As we know, in a normal motherboard, when using a defective DIMM, the motherboard will not be able to boot, and it halts in a very early stage, and monitor can’t be lighted on because monitor depends on a good DIMM to show message. Memory Test Card uses a patent technology to test the memory by programming the memory controller in G41 chipset directly so that DIMM can be test in a very early stage. This is the reason that why user must use G41 chipset and use dedicated Memory Test BIOS chips.
Question 3：When using Memory Test Card , do I need to connect a Monitor, U-disk, Hard-disk or others?
Answer：No, you don’t. Memory Test Card trends to be a hardware level memory test by programming the G41 chipset directly. It tests the memory when power is up in motherboard, and it doesn’t need to boot the motherboard. This is the reason that why Memory Test Card can test a DIMM, which has soldering issue.
Question 4：Memory Test Card uses desktop motherboard, which hasn’t notebook DIMM slots, how can we test the notebook DIMM?
Answer：When using Memory Test Card to test notebook DIMMs, user needs to use a converter. Because SO-DDR2 and SO-DDR3 work in high frequency, user should use a high quality converter. User can visit Memory Test Card website to get the verified converter information. Please be noted that after you finish to use Memory Test Card to test and repair the notebook DIMMs, you will need to use notebook motherboard to test those notebook SO-DIMMs since a lot of desktop motherboards don’t support to use notebook SO-DIMM to boot the system.
Question 5：Can I use any G41+ICH7 series motherboards?
Answer: Memory Test Card uses a patent technology, which allow user to auto configure their motherboards, so, in theory, user can choose any G41+ICH7 motherboard, and then follow the part-6 to do the user auto configuration.
Question 6：Do I need to use a good DIMM to assist the defective DIMM?
Answer: No. Memory Test Card is different from the pure software memory test software. Memory Test Card 2011 trends to a hardware level DIMM test, and it programs the memory controller directly in the G41 chipset. During the test, user can only install one defective DIMM.