The PCI-E M.2 Card passive adapter is designed for wireless application on desktop PCs that convert half-size MiniCard to USB 5pin Header or standard PCI-Express 1x slot.
You can insert your USB type M.2 card to this adapter then plug to USB 5pin header port through USB cable.
Or insert your PCI-E type M.2 card into this adapter then insert to PCI-E 1x connector.
Also, WiFi & Bluetooth Combo card such as Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 can be used for supporting both WiFi by PCIe and Bluetooth by USB at the same time.
- PCI Express Mini Card (half ) to PCI Express adapter
- Low Profile Height PCI Express1x Add-in Card – Standard Height by bundled JP0593 bracket
- Supports system bus interface: PCIe & USB2.0
- Supports USB interface of Mini-Cards such as 3G,CDMA, WWAN, HSPA, GPS, WiMAX, Bluetooth Mini Card to desktop PC. (Please use MP2H-S for SIM card slot)
- Support PCIe MiniCard :IEEE WLAN802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11d, 802.11e, 802.11i, 802.11h, 802.11ac
- Low Profile PCI Express Add-in Card – max 3 ANTs for Low profile, max 4 ANTs for Standard Height
- Wireless access LED, POWER LED
U.FL/IPX to SMA / RP-SMA pigtail WiFi RF cable adapter
3G / WiMAX antenna: SMA connector , WiFi antenna : RP-SMA connector
- plug and play, no driver needed. ( pls make sure you install the driver for M.2 wireless card).
- Suitable for intel 7260NGW with 802.11ac WiFi & Bluetooth 4.0